Stay! Or don't...

For fresh fruit, go to mattipaasio.com

15.7.2014

Apologies to @pussyrrriot



An apology is a tool. You can mind-fuck people with it. Manipulate them with it, as long as you need to, or until your credit runs out. That's when you need another tool, my friend. You need a whole box of tools, and have to master every one of them, if you want to make it to the top in the Himalayas of psychopathy.

That's what I thought last night, as I watched A Fragile Trust on TV. Jayson Blair, possibly the most notorious compulsive liar in the universe - even Vladimir Putin might have picked up a trick or two from him - yes, poor Jason squirmed and trashed like a giant python, shedding skin after skin after skin: I was an alcoholic. Also a cocaine addict. Oh, and bipolar. And I tried to kill myself! But I didn't! Because I was thinking about you, my dear reader, how you'd feel if I offed myself because of such a tiny offense as lying to you... deliberately... repeatedly... over and over again. So I thought I had to make amends. And live! Had to make it up to you.... My dear reader: You have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend a seminar on life management and hear everything I've learned during my trial by fire! I'm sure you're in? No? What the.... Well, you have to buy my memoir at least!

In the end of the movie Jayson drove away in his convertible, without as much a scratch to his skin. The psychos always do....

I've learned everything I need to know about psychos - and tons of other things as well - from one book: Columbine by Dave Cullen. If you haven't read it yet, you'll have to start tomorrow. Hurry up! Time is running out... maybe the greenhouse effect or some lowlife of a dictator will draw the curtain on Earth by Thursday... or sooner. We may never know. So read, find out, study. Don't swallow what you see on TV without biting first. The biting, in this case, is called thinking. It is a kind of a demo version of DIY, but with less action, is all. Activism for couch potatoes.





Ah shit, I'm too tired to try my Jayson routine tonight. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow....

Anyway, I'm sorry. Alright?

I don't like Slavoj Žižek, though I've never read him. No one in my shoes would.



The apology goes on and on here.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti